CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

If my life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

I saw this on Mike and Amy's blog. Here's what you do:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the "next" button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool!

Here's mine:

Opening Credits: Elephant Love Medley- "Moulin Rouge"
Waking Up: Sound of Pulling Heaven Down- Blue October
First Day At School: Make Us One- Sally Deford
Falling In Love: The Very Thought of You- Rod Stewart
Fight Song: Finlandia Op 26 No 7
Breaking Up: Oh Fortuna- Opera Babes
Prom: My Soul Hungered- "Book of Mormon Video" (NOT movie!)
Life's OK: With My Own Eyes- "Atonement"
Mental Breakdown: Looks Like You've Started Something- Linda Eder
Driving: Girls of the Night- "Jekyll & Hyde "
Flashback: If All Men- "Book of Mormon Video"
Getting Back Together: That Old Feeling- Rod Stewart
Wedding: A Heart Full of Love- "Les Miserables"
Birth of Child: Code of Silence- Stephen Schwartz
Final Battle: Beautiful Disaster- Kelly Clarkson
Death Scene: This is the Moment- "Jekyll & Hyde"
Funeral Song: All the World- Fauxliage
Credits: One Day More- "Les Miserables"

I swear I didn't cheat! I only skipped songs that were classical (After all, Symphony 5 No 3 Allegro doesn't make sense in this) or the two Weird Al songs that I came across, because it's in my Library, but I haven't listened to them in forever. Also, if the song was from a musical or movie I put the title in quotations instead of the artist (I figured that would be more recognizable.)

No comments: