CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Fablehaven:Grip of the Shadow Plague review

Fablehaven: Grip of the Shadow Plague (Book 3) Fablehaven: Grip of the Shadow Plague by Brandon Mull


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
These books are so great! I actually enjoy them more than the early Harry Potter(Though I love Harry Potter, especially from book 3 and on)and they're easily on the same level as the rest of the Potter series. The dialogue is smart and snappy, the sibling rivalry between Seth and Kendra brings a smile to my face. And I'm pretty surprised at a good amount of the words he uses considering it's supposed to be a kids' book. (Kids who read these books will have a larger vocabulary than many an adult!). This is quite a talented author, and he has created this wonderful magical world. And it's fun to see the kids take part in helping solve the problems, especially a new character introduced in this book, Gavin. I love seeing that kid kick some serious butt! Does that make me an adolescent stuck in a 26-year-old's body? Probably, but we already knew that :)


View all my reviews.

No comments: