CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Design Home Fabrics 70% off!!!

If you are in the Salt Lake Valley, I would suggest you stop off at Design Company Fabrics at 196 W 12300 S - they will be closing that location and EVERYTHING in stock at that store is 70% off! Which means I got enough of this fabric to reupholster the chair I just bought on KSL and it only cost me $5.69/yd for fabric that is normally $18.95/yd!

















And this fabric for some curtains in Ava's room for only $2.09/yd

















AND this (which I would have gotten more of had they more there) for only $3.58/yd (ususally $11.95/yd). I think I want to use it with some coordinating fabric to make a bedspread for our bed. It's a far more subtle color than in this pic, much more of a dusty purple, but beautiful!!!





Basically, I got $181 worth of fabric for $55 plus tax! The lady said the owner is going to try to keep it open until the end of February, but will take it on a week to week basis. If nobody comes in, they'll just clos

e it down.

So.... what are you waiting for? Seriously, how often do you think you'll find a sale like this?!

1 comment:

Sarah, Three Boys said...

I love a great sale! Looks like you found some great stuff, can't wait to see what you do with it!