CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

"Rolling in the Deep" dance

I studied dance for a bit and still listen to songs thinking what kind of dance I would choreograph to it. I love "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele, but couldn't think of what kind of choreography would go to it, but I knew something would be fantastic - it's got such a great beat. Well, I found this video (you only have to watch the first minute, the rest is replays), but it's beyond awesome. The fluidity of movement is inspiring!

3 comments:

WobiSobi said...

OMG!!!! This is amazing I am sharing this!!! WOW!!! and on my cover up I just did one seam and it seems pretty durable. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. Hugs Anne

trishthefish said...

That's fantastic! I wish I could dance :)

Carrie said...

i really love this song too! i can't dance worth a lick, but i LOVE to watch those who can! pretty cool!!