CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

coupons

I have a coupon for a $9.95/haircut at cookie-cutters for the month of October only. Ava just barely got her haircut, so if you'd like to use it, let me know and I'll give you the code or email it to you. That's a first come, first serve basis. The second thing is that Kohl's will be having a sale Oct 1-7. I have a Kohl's charge card that will give an ADDITIONAL 20% off (even sale prices) and their sales are beyond fantastic. The great thing is you can pay with the charge card and get the discount and then turn around and pay it off in cash right there at the register. The reason I bring this up is if anyone wants to borrow my card, as long as you pay it off at the register, you can borrow it. Just let me know.

No comments: