CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Hilarious "STOMP" performance!

I just watch the dvd of a STOMP performance - well, some of it. As I got it from the library there are some major scratches that prevent me from viewing a lot of it. Thankfully, there's some posted on YouTube. Which is great, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see the last half of this gem:




I don't know what the tall black guy is on... though I'm pretty sure it's some form of awesomeness! I love, well everything he does in this, but most especially when he's trying to eat one of his dreadlocks, when his newspaper "bird" "poops" on the white guy in the middle, and when he's a superhero. You can tell that the white guy is trying so very hard not to laugh, not altogether succefully either! If you've never seen them before (what rock are you living under?), you should really check out the DVD - it's just called "STOMP". And if you have seen them before, which I was lucky enough to, it's still a treat!

No comments: