CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Another book review...

My Fair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #1)My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I started this book out of obligation. My cute neighbor dropped it off to me and I figured I had to at least try it, despite the fact that it is very much not the kind of book I normally read. I'll tell you what - I was surprised by how often I wanted to pick it back up and find out what happened to the characters! I was actually surprised by some of the plot twists and felt that the whole thing was fun and adventurous.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

My Cottage Charm said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my laundry room! :) I'm glad you liked it...I'm in love with it! (how weird am I!) LOL
I've never heard of that book...then again, I'm not a big reader, unless it has to do with using power tools or decorating! :)
Have a great week!
Missy