CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Tiger's Curse" Book Review

Tiger's Curse (Tiger Saga, #1)Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is an example of an author's dream... self publish and claim the #1 Kindle spot for childrens literature then have a publisher call YOU and say they want to launch their new imprint with a publication of your book. If only.

Anyhow, the actual book - totally teen and slightly cheesy, but I still enjoyed it. And toward the end, the characters actually started surprising me (at least the herione) and I feel like she made a pretty mature choice. Oh, and this book is refreshingly innocent. Kissing only. Not that I mind books that deal with more (as long it's done with taste and restraint), but it is refreshing to read one where they don't just jump in the sack, they kiss. It's sweet.

I would recommend this as a fun read for kids and adults alike.



View all my reviews

No comments: