CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yummy Baked Rigatoni

This is one of our favorites. I'll post the link, but first some thoughts:
1. It calls for 2 tsp salt. Holy high cholesterol Batman! I use 1/2 tsp salt and it tastes fine (remember cheese already has a higher sodium content)
2. I substitute spinach, not really a collard greens fan : /
3. Still can't really have spicy stuff yet, so just an fyi, it tastes fantastick w/out the red pepper flakes.
That's all. Enjoy the yummy Italian dinner :)

1 comment:

RaCeNMoMmY said...

I'm excited to try this. I used to have a recipe similar to this one but haven't been able to find it, (didn't have a paper copy, lol) And so I forgot about it. This one sounds yummy. I will definitely take your advice on your changes. I actually LOVE spicy food but feel it should be left out of Italian food. in my opinion of course;)