CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wait? You seriously HAVEN'T seen "Inception" yet?

With musical genius Hans Zimmer scoring the movie like this...



how could you not think this movie awesome on the merit of the music alone? But we all know, that isn't all there is. Check out this surprisingly intense fight scene with Joseph Gordon Leavitt (which was done with a set that was ACTUALLY rotating while they were fighting and no stunt double for Leavitt!)






I would give this 9 out of 10 stars. Only knocked down for one thing that I didn't like (which I can't say as it's kind of a heads up spoiler). If you are one of the few people who hasn't seen this yet, do yourself a favor and GO! DiCaprio has managed to make it out of his teen heartthrob status (*shudder*) and become a huge talent. And of course this movie has Cillian Murphey








And anybody who knows me will attest, I have a slight obsession :) He came on screen and Ethan leaned over to me "Hey, look! There's your boyfriend" If only. ;)

No comments: