CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Decor sites

I don't know about you, but I love "window shopping" for what I hope to someday fill my house with. In my imagination, my house is filled with the best cottage/shabby chic/country stuff I can find. And in my head I'll have plenty of time to repurpose stuff, too :) I always like finding new sites - so, in case you haven't run across these, here are some of my favorite "windows" to look at...
For great prices on Chandaliers and all kinds of lighting with a ridiculous selection (they also have rugs and furniture, but I'm not sure how those prices compare):
http://www.gallery803.com/Default.aspx --------------------------->




I want to be able to paint stuff, but really love that distressed look. I found a site that sells distressing kits! They obviously recommend cleaning what you're going to paint, but you don't have to strip off varnish or old paint for that matter. You can get the normal distressing kit which comes with one color and the instructions and tools to distress for $50 or the barnworn kit, which comes with 2 base colors and supplies for $95 (both cover 50 sq ft). Considering how much even unfinished furniture place charge you to paint and then age furniture, this is an easy way to save quite a bit of money... (they also have plaster kits, gilding, glazing, and stenciling!)

http://www.caromalcolours.com/

here's the link to the barnworn look (you kind of have to go to project ideas to get to it)









Now that you have paints, here are some unfinished furniture sites

This first one has FREE shipping on everything!



This next one is actually located in SLC, so you could just pick it up




I love architectural elements. I don't know how much these guys charge for shipping, but they hvae some great stuff!
A couple discount wallpaper sites (be aware you have to order in sets of 2 I believe)

This one has pretty good prices.



this one has great prices!


If you know of any others, please share! Hope you enjoy and don't end up spending too much time on them :)

No comments: