CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cinnamon-Hazelnut Pancakes

I guess when I'm posting recipes that I got off other websites I should post a link instead of infringing on copyright laws :) These pancakes are sooooo yummy! Don't be scared off by the higher fat content, they have nuts in them so it's the good kind of fat. To reheat, I think the best bet is just stick them in the toaster, then they will have a slight crunch to them instead of being all soggy.


Also, I don't reserve any of the nuts, I just dump them all in the batch - it's easier that way. These are great to serve with some chopped fruit (kiwis, strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, whatever floats your boat) and maybe some scrambled eggs. A great fast dinner. And can you tell? I love breakfast for dinner!

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=682568

No comments: