CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

"Eon: Dragoneye Reborn" review

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I've got to stop picking up books when I'm not done with other ones. Definitely read this in 2 days and it's over 500 pages. No romance to speak of (sorry, ladies), but I was on edge the ENTIRE book and HAD to know what was going to happen next. The tension just keeps mounting and you wonder how on earth it's all going to work out. It just barely came out, but there's a sequel in the making for sure. I only got frustrated at "Lord Eon" for taking sooooooooooo long to figure out what language the Mirror Dragon stuff was written in. This was a fantastically written novel with real characters and great intrigue and action!


View all my reviews.

No comments: