CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

The movie you cannot not see!!!


"The Painted Veil"
I basically have no words. I've always thought Naomi Watts was a brilliant actress, and Ethan has told me that Edward Norton was a great actor - which gave me high hopes. How does that usually turn out? Big dissapointment. But, this lived up to and exceeded my high expectations. A beautiful story, beautifully shot, wonderfully acted, with a gorgeous score. I felt it was mostly about Kitty Fane (a naive, selfish, immature adult) growing up. I loved every minute of it (maybe not the butt, but you know...)
Make sure you have your tissue box ready!!! And as the title of the post implies - you must see this movie!
Here's the link to the trailer, if you haven't seen it...

2 comments:

erin said...

I loved this movie, too. I saw it a while back, but you're right about the acting, scenery, etc. You went through so many emotions with the characters.

buchanancasa said...

I will have to check it out. Those headstand photos are so cute!